Amazon Marketplace Shipping Service has launched and is ready for use! You may now purchase and print shipping labels for your orders through the convenience of your Seller Account. With free carrier pick up, you no longer have to leave the comfort of your home to sell with Amazon. This new and exciting feature can be found in your Seller Account on the Order Detail page.
Here are some helpful tips to remember to get the most out of your Amazon Marketplace Shipping Service:
- Labels can be reprinted up to 48 hours after purchase
- Refunds must be requested within 48 hours of purchase
- You may purchase up to $5000 worth of insurance through Stamps.com
- Ensure that you have the accurate weight for all items at time of purchase
- Express Mail receives $100 worth of insurance at no extra charge
- Only postage with Delivery Confirmation is eligible for refund
- There are no recurring fees for Amazon Marketplace Shipping Service
- Transactions fees are waived for Stamps.com subscribers
- Free Delivery Confirmation for Priority Mail
- Chris M
What a fantastic way to deliver outstanding customer service.